Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2017-20
- Anti Bullying Policy 18-19
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy 2018-19
- Charging Policy 2018-19
- Complaints Procedure 2019 – 2020
- Equality Policy Statement 18-19
- Medical Needs Policy 2018-19
- Mobile Phone Policy 2018-19
- Packed Lunch Policy 2018-19
- Safeguarding policy 18-19
- SEND Policy 2017-18
- SRE Policy 18-19
- Uniform Policy 18-19
Peases West Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.