Office Manager, Mrs O’Malley, is here to help you.
Office hours are:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Nursery Sessions are as follows:
- Mornings – 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Afternoons – 12:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
We offer a lunch club from 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at a cost of £1.50 per day. Cooked meals are also available at a cost of £2 per child, per day.
We offer 15 hours free flexible entitlement and 30 hour provision to eligible children and families.
Main School Sessions are as follows:
- Reception/KS1 (Years 1 and 2)
- Mornings – 8:55 a.m. – 11.45 a.m.
- Afternoons – 12:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- KS2 (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6)
- Mornings – 8:55a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Afternoon – 12:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Registers close at 9:00 a.m. After this time, your child will receive an unauthorised late mark.
Children in Nursery and Reception access school on a morning by their classroom doors.
Parents/Carers should note that their is no supervision of children on the yard before 8:50 a.m., therefore children should not arrive in school before this time.
Children in KS1 and KS2 enter school from the main school yard via the cloakroom door. There is adult supervision on the school yard from 8:50a.m. The cloakroom doors are locked at 8:55a.m. Any children arriving after this time must report to the school office.
School offers Breakfast Club Provision from 8:00 a.m. at a cost of £2 per child, per day.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.