Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for children, staff and anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Equality Policy Statement
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Supplementary COVID-19 Policy
- Intimate Care policy
- Peases West Primary School Lockdown Policy
- Peases West Primary Medical Needs Policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Packed lunch policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- Peases West Primary Safeguarding policy 2020-21
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 8 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy COVID-19 annex
- SEND Policy
- PSHE inc RSE Policy
- School Uniform Policy Statement
Peases West Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.