Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for children, staff and anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2022-2025
- Anti Bullying Policy 2023-2024
- Attendance Policy Information for Parents Leaflet 2023-2024
- Attendance Policy 2023-2024
- Peases West Primary Behaviour and Discipline Policy 2021-2023
- Charging Policy 2023-2024
- Compaints Policy 2023-2024
- Data Protection Policy 2023-2024
- Equality Policy 2023
- Equality Information and Objectives 2023
- Health and Safety Policy 2023 – 2024
- Peases West Primary Intimate care policy 2023-2024
- Low level concerns policy – 2023-2024
- Lockdown Policy 2023-2024
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy 2023 – 2024
- Packed lunch policy
- Safeguarding Policy – 2023-204
- SEND policy 2023-2024
- PSHE inc RSE policy 2023- 2024
- Peases West Primary School Uniform Policy Statement 2023-2024
- Jewellery Policy 2023 – 2024
Peases West Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.