Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for children, staff and anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2022-2025
- Anti Bullying Policy 2022-2023
- Attendance Policy Information for Parents Leaflet 2022-2023
- Attendance Policy 2022-2023
- Peases West Primary Behaviour and Discipline Policy 2021-2023
- Charging Policy 2022-2023
- Complaints Policy and Procedure 2022-2023
- Data Protection Policy 2022-2023
- Equality Policy Statement
- Health and Safety Policy 2022 – 2023
- Peases West Primary Intimate care policy 2022-2023
- Low level concerns policy 2022 – 2023
- Lockdown Policy 2022-2023
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy 2022 – 2023
- Packed lunch policy
- Safeguarding Policy 2022 – 2023
- SEND policy 22-23
- PSHE inc RSE policy 2022 – 2023
- Peases West Primary School Uniform Policy Statement 2022 – 2023
- Jewellery Policy 2022 – 2023
Peases West Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.