Our School Business Manager, Mrs O’Malley, is here to help you.
Office hours are:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Nursery Sessions are as follows:
- Mornings – 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Afternoons – 12:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
We offer a lunch club from 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at a cost of £1.50 per day. Cooked meals are also available at a cost of £2.10 per child, per day.
We offer 15 hours free flexible entitlement and 30 hour provision to eligible children and families.
Main School Sessions are as follows:
- Reception/KS1 (Years 1 and 2)
- Mornings – 8:55 a.m. – 11.45 a.m.
- Afternoons – 12:40 p.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- KS2 (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6)
- Mornings – 8:55a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Afternoon – 12:40 p.m. – 3:10 p.m.
Registers close at 9:00 a.m. After this time, your child will receive an unauthorised late mark.
Children in Nursery, Reception and Class 2 (Years 1 and 2) access school on a morning via the main school entrance. Children in Classes 3 and 4 (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6) enter via the rear school gate. Older children can enter with younger siblings if parents/carers prefer.
Parents/Carers should note that their is no supervision before 8:50 a.m., therefore children should not arrive at school before this time.
School offers Breakfast Club Provision from 8:00 a.m. at a cost of £2.50 per child, per day.
Our catering provider is Taylor Shaw. If you would like your child to start having school meals, please contact the school office. Autumn Term 2021 menus are below:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.