We offer a range of ‘Out of School Hours Learning’ opportunities which change throughout the year.
Currently we offer pre school breakfast club provision from 8:00am, including Sports Crew lead physical activities, and also targeted ‘SoundsWrite’ pre teach sessions from 8:30am. Lunchtimes and breaktimes allow an opportunity for children to practise their time tables during our daily ‘Times Tables Rock Stars’, ‘Numbots’ and Reading clubs, as well as Sports Crew physical activities outdoors.
Mondays: Active Blast
Tuesdays: Learning Journal, Reading and Maths Fluency
Thursdays: SATS booster (Year 6)
School also provides a ‘safe space’ for children who may need additional support over the lunchtime period.
Details of further Out of School Hours Learning opportunities are detailed below:
2022 – 2023:
- Durham University – Junior clubs – Spring 23
- Durham University – Holiday camp – Spring 23
- Spring 23 Peases West OSHL
- Learning Club Autumn 22
- Crook Cricket Club coaching A22
- Team Durham Junior programmes A22
- Durham university Oct half term holiday club A22
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.